Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Concept

Last year, my friend Mouse and I were musing about how fun it would be to ride our bikes to Boston from Philadelphia. It was a "someday" kind of discussion. Well, a few weeks ago, the subject came up again and I decided- why not NOW.

So, I wanted to gauge the interest of some of my most intense bike friends to see if anyone would be into teaming up with me for the epic journey from Philadelphia to Boston. I made a deal with myself that if I could get even ONE other person convinced that this is a good idea, I would make it happen.

To my amazement, my friend Jeremy signed on immediately. There was some interest brewing in Peter and Kevin, but they had to check their schedules. After about a week of uncertainty, the team had galvanized. My goal of 1 teammate had been met by the call of the bikers of Philadelphia and they blew me away with a whopping 3 teammates.

The race is on!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, nice trip, I'm inspired to ride just a little harder....just a little further. btw, you can take your bike on the "T" on every line, except the green line. J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home